Airflo Ridge Lines are a totally new concept in fly line technology. Ridges run down the total length of the line which reduces the line's surface contact with the guides, hence decreasing friction, which results in longer effortless casts yet due to the additional surface area Ridge Lines float higher on the water.
Testing confirmed this and highlighted how the lines grooved surface actually held water during the cast and acts as a superior lubrication system regardless of conditions. Team this innovation with record levels of Teflon® in the outer coating and you have the slickest line Airflo have ever manufactured. Made from unique polyurethane coatings, each ridge is incredibly tough for long term durability.
- Ridged XTcoating - minimal surface contact with rod guides
- Record levels of Teflon® for incredible shootability and water repulsion
- Braided core - improved suppleness in cold conditions
- Helps casting loop cut through the wind
- Long head loads the rod up well for long casts
These are over stock lines and are supplied in plain white boxes. Image shown is for illustration only. May be supplied with or without loops as available