FireLine is the number one braided line in the world and its easy to see why.
Thermally fused from exclusive Micro-Dyneema fibres, it results in a line with no stretch that offers enormous strength and abrasion resistance. FireLine made its name on the UK market as the most dependable braid for every fishing situation.
- Made from thermally fused Micro-Dyneema
- Totally unique
- Available in smoke and flame green
- Instant bite detection at any depth or distance
- The ability to cut through heavy weed cover
- The diameter to strength ratio means that you can fish fast tides or currents with very thin diameter superlines, this reduces the drag on the line allowing the use of much lighter weights and jigs
- Can be used for the following: Feeder fishing, boat fishing, carp main line, snag leaders, spinning line and many more applications
Please choose size / colour from the drop down list
Berkley FireLine, a thermo-fused superline, is in a class of its own.
FireLine casts easier, ties better knots and stays more hassle-free than conventional braids. Its unaffected by UV rays or
sunlight, resists fraying, and is now 20% stronger than before.
The biggest advantage in line today is that you pick line the way you pick lures.
Now you can choose a line for a reason: to use a specific kind of bait or a special fishing situation.
Apart from its incredible strength all of Berkley Superlines have near zero stretch. Just think of the advantages.
An additional asset of FireLine as a main trolling line or as a leader on leadcore line, is the ability to detect weeds or other
debris interrupting a lures action. When trolling around flotsam, a leaf or a twig can go undetected on straight monofilament. Not
so with FireLine, you can watch a rod tip for the lures vibration or pick up a rod to feel for it.
As with bass fishing, sensitive, no-stretch superline is again a choice for any deep-water fish. In water of 30 to 40 feet or more,
superline helps feel strikes and set hooks. Superlines excel in a variety of situations, including extracting fish from heavy cover, making long and accurate casts and for feeling fish with the lightest touch.
The strength, sensitivity, and accuracy they deliver have forever changed the form and function of modern fishing techniques.